What are the Advantages Provided by Circumcision?
Below are some of the most vital benefits that men can experience from circumcision.
1. Without a doubt, men or boys who had circumcision are 5 times less likely to acquire UTI or urinary tract infection. The population of boys who get circumcision who will acquire a urinary tract infection compared to those who did not are just less. A lot of researches have concluded that severed urinary tract infection acquiring during an early age can possibly lead to serious kidney problems in the future.
2. Indications have showed that circumcised men are less likely to experience penile cancer, penile inflammation or any other STDs or sexually transmitted diseases. Take into account that by having an education about safe sexual practices can help you not to attain any sexually transmitted diseases. And you can prevent yourself from experiencing any penile infection by means of having a good hygiene practice.
3. Men who were circumscribed are free and can prevent acquiring phimosis which is the tautening of the foreskin that could close the opening of the male reproductive organ.
4. And men who had a circumcision can have a lower risk of acquiring prostate cancer. And there is a proof that foreskin infection can go up to the urethra as stated by the professor of a prominent cancer institute in London. And he also said that infection of the prostate that are not treated right away could lead to increase prostate cell division. Each and every division would permit any damages in the DNA. And for some patients, there is a high probability that they could end up having a cancer.
5. Surveys also showed that men who were circumcised are about 3 times less likely to be a carrier of HPV or human papilloma virus. And keep in mind that the causative agent of cervical cancer in women is the human papilloma virus. In addition, studies had also reported a 58 percent decrease in the risk of cervical cancer among women whose partners were circumcised as stated by the professor from the cancer prevention at Harvard school of public health.
6. And for those men who were circumcised enjoy a 60 percent reduction of developing or having HIV or human immunodeficiency virus. Is this really true? The reason behind this is that the foreskin has a huge number of target skills favorable for the development of HIV infection. And there is a high degree for the foreskin to tear during coitus. And the breaks that are in the foreskin can act as an entrance for HIV infection. Hence, taking away the foreskin would also eliminate the gateway for HIV infection to develop.
Citation: Recommended Reading